9/10/18

Rebel Raglan Sweater



Ribi tiene un nuevo jersey favorito, y hoy me paso por aquí y por #mrhandmade para enseñaroslo, aprovechando que es #maromartes.

Ribi has a new favorite sweater and today I am here to show it to you and link it to #mrhandmade and #maromartes.

Me moría de ganas de seguir experimentando con la recubridora, y este patrón ha sido perfecto para añadir unas costuras decorativas con el hilo Woolie Lock de Fujix. ¡Queda espectacular! Eso sí, cuidadín con la plancha, porque si te pasas de temperatura, el hilo se derrite. No me preguntéis cómo lo descubrí... porque no quiero ni recordar el momento pánico que pasé.

I so wanted to continue experimenting with my new coverstitch machine and this pattern was perfect to add the constrating coverstitching with Fujix Woolie Lock thread. Doesn't it look great? But there obsviously is a but... be careful with the iron on that thread. At high temperatures it will melt. I won't tell you how I discovered that, because that is really a scary story that I want to forget.


La tela nos encanta. Es un punto jacquard que compré en Stoff & Stil. Perfecta para una sudadera lisa pero con un toque especial.

Isn't this fabric so cool? Me and my husband love it. It is a knit jacquard that I bought from Stoff & Stil. Perfect for a plain sweater with a little special touch.



El patrón es el Rebel Raglan Sweater de Wardrobe by Me y le va clavadísimo. Simplemente perfecto. Los únicos cambios que hice fueron acortar las mangas un par de cm y reducir la longitud del puño del cuello porque el primero que hice de prueba quedó algo desbocado.

The pattern is the Rebel Raglan Sweater by Wardrobe by Me and could not fit him better. It is simply the perfect size and proportions. The only changes I did were to shorten the sleeves a couple of cm and also reduce the neckband, because on the first test that I did it was too big.



Empiezan a acortarse los días y con ello las horas disponibles para sacar fotos... Pero lo conseguimos, en el último momento, cuando ya se ponía el sol. La fotógrafa se puso un poco de los nervios, no me aclaraba con la cámara y no me gustaba ninguna foto. Pobrecito mío. Como sé que vas a leer mi entrada: gracias por tu infinita paciencia y por no tirarme puente abajo, amor mío. Te voy a hacer otro jersey para compensar, ¿vale?... Pero claro... después tocará hacer fotos otra vez jejeje.

Days start to shorten and we have less hours availabe for photos... But we managed, last minute, at the sunset. The photographer me was on her nerves... the camera did not want to cooperate and I did not like any photos. My poor dear husband. I know you will read this, so: thankyou for your neverending patience and for not pushing me off the bridge. I love you and will make you another sweater to compensate, ok? But then we will need more photos lol.

¿Y vosotr@s? ¿Le habéis cosido algo a vuestro #mrhandmade?

¿And you? ¿Have you sewn something for your #mrhandmade recently?




1 comentari: