16/11/17

Farfar Cardigan II

Today I will show you the first Farfar Cardigan by Wardrobe by me that I made for my husband. I already showed you the second one here a few days ago.

Hoy os enseño el primer Farfar Cardigan de Wardrobe by me que hice para Ribi. Hace unos días ya os enseñé el segundo aquí.


The pattern includes two options for the collar, and for this one I made the shawl collar placket.

El patrón incluye dos versiones y en este hice el cuello vuelto.


The fabric is a very cool distressed denim effect ponte roma that I bought in Cal Joan. It was very easy to work with and gives the cardigan a complete different look than the other one.

La tela es de Cal Joan, un punto roma con efecto denim desteñido. Aquí se ve claramente como cambia un patrón según la tela que utilices. Los dos cardigans que he hecho han quedado totalmente diferentes.


Because this was the first one that I made, I chose the wrong size and came out way too big. I did take in and was able to save it, but somehow it is still obvious that the original size wasn't the right one.

Como este fue el primero que hice, pagué la novatada. Elegí mal la talla y salió enorme. Después le metí por todos lados y pude salvarlo, pero aún así se nota que la talla original era demasiado grande.


He is really happy and already requesting me more. At least a warm one in sweatshirt fabric. Xmas present maybe? In any case, if you like this pattern don't miss your chance to get it at a lower price. It is still on sale until tomorrow! You can buy it here.

Ribi está encantado y seguro que voy a hacerlo alguno más. Por lo menos uno en sudadera calentita, quizás para Navidad. Si os gusta el patrón no os lo penséis dos veces, ¡que está de oferta hasta mañana viernes! Podéis comprarlo aquí.


Pattern: Farfar Cardigan by Wardrobe by me 
Fabric: Ponte roma in distressed denim look from Cal Joan
Links: Mr. Handmade

6 comentaris:

  1. También le queda genial y los bolsillos te han quedado genial!! A mi redondeados se me atraviesan un poquitin!! XD

    ResponElimina
  2. M'encanta el resultat! I gracies per enllaçar!

    ResponElimina
  3. M'encanta has creat un CVCQ per fer-li al meu home. Ets una màquina!

    ResponElimina
  4. m'encanta amb aquesta tela!!! queda molt different al altre pero xulisims els dos

    ResponElimina