23/1/18

Sein NANUK II

A few weeks ago I showed you here the cool zipper hoodie that I made for Ribi with the Sein NANUK pattern by Meine Herzenswelt. So today I am here to show the second one that I made, although it actually was the first one.

Hace unas semanas os enseñé aquí la sudadera chula que le hice a Ribi con el patrón Sein NANUK de Meine Herzenswelt. Pues bien, os enseño la segunda, o más bien la primera que hice.


I was part of the tester team, and this was the first try on the pattern, a simple version with no zipper.

Como parte del equipo tester, esta fue la primera que hice, así simple sin cremallera ni historias, para probar el patrón.


Truth is that this has become one of his favorite sweatshirts. Sometimes less is more, and more simple means more wearable.

Y la verdad es que se ha convertido en una de sus sudaderas favoritas. A veces menos es más, y lo más sencillo es lo más ponible.


Here I made it with a hood and kangaroo pocket, whereas the other one was with high neck, zipper and pockets on the front side seams. It is just great when a pattern includes so many options.

Aquí hice capucha y bolsillo canguro, mientras que la otra era con cuello, cremallera y bolsillos en las costuras laterales delanteras. Es genial cuando los patrones llevan tantas opciones.


We took the pictures in the Fageda d'en Jordà, a beautiful and magical forest.

Las fotos en la Fageda d'en Jordà... Hacía siglos que no íbamos y es un lugar taaaan bonito.


Not much writing today, I don't have time! Life is stressful people...

No me enrollo mucho hoy, que últimamente estoy un poco falta de tiempo, por no decir que estoy con un estrés que uf...


Sewing for my husband is always a pleasure. This is the last piece of sewing for him that I had pending to show you, but I am sure that more will follow soon.

Me encanta coser para Ribi. Esta era la última costura suya que tenía pendiente de enseñaros, pero seguro que pronto caen más.


Fabric: Winter sweatshirt fabric from Driessenstoffen
Pattern: Sein NANUK by Meine Herzenswelt
Links: Mr Handmade

3 comentaris: