3/9/19

Ziggy Zipper Hoodie


Hoy me paso por #maromartes y #mrhandmade, ¡que ya tocaba! He tenido al mister un poco olvidado últimamente en lo que a costura se refiere, pero la espera ha tenido su recompensa porque su nueva sudadera le encanta.

It is time again for a #mrhandmade! He didn't get much sewing attention lately, but the wait was well worth it, because he so loves his new hoodie!


Se trata de la Ziggy Zipper Hoodie de Wardrobe by Me. Christina necesitaba fotos nuevas para este patrón, y por supuesto que me ofrecí voluntaria. Y Ribi se merece un monumento, porque sacar fotos de una sudadera de polar, a la una del mediodía, en agosto, en la playa, con un calor abrasador y toda la gente en bañador mirándonos raro desde la arena tiene su guasa y su mérito jaja...

The pattern is Ziggy Zipper Hoodie by Wardrobe by Me. Christina needed new pictures for this already existing pattern, and I of course volunteered, because well, I ♥ WBM, and you all already know that. Special mention must go to Ribi this time as well. He is the best. We took the pictures of a fleece hoodie jacket at 1 pm, in August, at the beach, with the hottest temperature and the brightest sun and all people in bathing suits looking weird at us from the sand. So please, big applause to him.


Qué decir de la sudadera. El patrón me ha gustado mucho. Las instrucciones son muy claras. Y le queda perfecta. Además, es un patrón unisex, así que va a caer otra para mí seguro.

About the hoodie, the pictures speak for themselves. Great pattern, very clear instructions, perfect fit. On top of that, it is a unisex pattern, so I will surely make on for myself too, and until then I am totally going to steal his hehe.


La tela es polar de Extrem Textil. Por fuera parece sudadera y por dentro lleva el polar. Es muy agradable y elástica y tiene un aspecto ligeramente satinado, que así en gris le da un toque muy guay.

Fabric is polar fleece from Extrem Textil. Looks like sweatshirt on the outside and has the fleece on the inner side. It has a nice touch and feel and is quite elastic. Also, it is very slightly shiny which looks great with the grey.


Sigo flipando cada vez que uso la recubridora. Qué bien quedan esas costuras. Utilicé puño de este que viene en tiras ya preparado, para las mangas perfecto, pero en la cintura no ha quedado muy bien por dentro, ya que el patrón está pensado para el puño normal que va doblado, así que la vista no me tapa toda la costura de la cremallera hasta el final, pero como queda por dentro y no se ve, tampoco me voy a agobiar por eso.

I am still wowed every time I used my coverstitch machine, doesn't it look great? I used ready made ribbing, the one that comes in a strip and is single layer. That made things a bit awkard at the waistband, because the pattern is designed for normal folded ribbing, so the facing doesn't cover all the zipper seam until the lower end. But oh well, that's on the inside and noone will see it so I'm not going to worry about it.


Aunque aún hace calor, por la noche ya empieza a refrescar y ya la estrenó y ya me ha pedido otra. Lo dicho, patrón totalmente recomendable. Además, me alegro de participar de nuevo en #mrhandmade, a ver si conseguimos que no lo cierren.

It is still too warm for a fleece jacket, but it already gets cooler at night and he did already wear it, and he did aleady ask for another. As said, I can only recommend this pattern. Also, I am happy to participate again in #mrhandmade with my little contribution and hoping that they won't close the linkparty.


Por último os voy a contar que ¡he conocido a Christina (la diseñadora detrás de WBM) en persona! Hace unos días compartimos unas horas y una magnífica cena con ella y Yolanda y Coloma. Si ya me gustaban sus patrones, ¡ahora soy fan total de una bellísima persona!

Last but not least, I need to tell you something very exciting! A few days ago I had the pleasure to meet Christina (the designer behind WBM) in personal and in real! We spent a few lovely hours together and shared an amazing dinner with her and Yolanda and Coloma. I already loved her patterns, but now I am the biggest fan of a wonderful person as well!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada