4/10/19

Wadrobe Builder T-shirt


Went to the park at 8 am hoping for some nice light and no people. Well, there was some people training or walking, but it was too early for the kids, so the play area was all ours, yay! Now... if you intend to take pictures of different garments in an open public area, think about how to change clothes. Because that was tricky haha.

Fuimos al parque bien temprano buscando buena luz y poca gente. Aunque había deportistas entrenando y abuelos paseando, por suerte era aún muy pronto para los niños y tuvimos el parque infantil para nosotros solos. El único inconveniente es que no pensé en que me iba de cambiar de ropa tantas veces en un espacio público y abierto jaja... Eso tuvo su guasa.


But we somehow managed, and here I am today to show my new t-shirts, all from the same pattern that I was a tester for. It is the Wardrobe Builder T-shirt by Wardrobe by me. It is a very versatile fitted t-shirt style.

Hoy os enseño algunas camisetas que me cosí en el último tester para Wardrobe by Me, la Wardrobe Builder T-shirt, que es una camiseta ajustada y super versátil.


This updated and improved pattern comes with 5 necklines, 6 sleeve lenghts, 2 body lengths and straight or curved hem option. Combine all that and you get all the possible t-shirts that you could ever need. 

Este patrón actualizado y mejorado incluye 5 cuellos, 6 largos de mangas, dos largos de cuerpo y bajo recto o curvado. Combínalos como quieras y tienes todas las camisetas que puedas necesitar en la vida.


I did most of them with a deep scoop neckline, which is normally my style, but I tried this one with the boat neck and love it as well! The different lengths are also great depending on how you plan to wear it.

Hice la mayoría con el cuello más escotado, que es normalmente mi estilo, pero también quería probar el de tipo barco, y resulta que me encanta. Los distintos largos son perfectos para elegir el que más te conviene según con qué vayas a combinar la camiseta.


The fabric choice will make all the difference and change the look completely. In my pictures here you can see viscose, cotton lycra and bamboo knits. 

La tela marca toda la diferencia y según qué utilices se va a ver muy distinto. En estas fotos hay punto de viscosa, de algodón con spandex y de bambú.


I made a size 38 in the sleeves and shoulders grading up to a 42 in the hips. I think 40 would have been enough from the waist down, but I prefer it a bit looser. Since it is a fitted tee, it is important to pay attention to the size chart and grade accordingly.

Hice la talla 38 en hombros y mangas, ampliando hasta la 42 en caderas. Con una 40 hubiera bastado en la parte de abajo, pero lo quería un poco más holgado. Puesto que es una camiseta ajustada, es importante prestar atención al cuadro de medidas y combinar las tallas que hagan falta.


I don't need to tell you how much I like the pattern since I have made a bunch of them. The one that I paired with my Easy pants from the last post was also from this pattern.

No hace falta que os diga cómo me gusta, porque si no me gustara no me habría hecho tantas, ¿verdad? La camiseta que llevaba con los Easy pants en el último post también es con este patrón.


The pattern will be on sale for a few days so don't miss your chance!

El patrón va a estar de oferta durante unos días, así que si os interesa ya sabéis.

1 comentari: