10/4/19

Jalie 2679 Fleece Jacket


Me he cosido una chaqueta de polar y me encanta. Por fin pudimos hacer las fotos y aquí estoy de nuevo en MiMi para enseñarosla. No me voy a enrollar mucho, porque hoy llevo ya doce horas frente al ordenador y no me da la cabeza para mucho más.

I have made myself a new fleece jacket and I love it so much! After a few weeks, we finally took the pics, so here I am to show it to you all. It will be short today, because I have already spent 12 hours behind the computer and my brain is not functioning properly anymore.


El patrón es el Jalie 2679 Softshell Jacket. Sí, es un patrón para softshell, pero en polar funciona perfectamente bien. Hice dos modificaciones. La primera estrechar mangas porque se veían muy anchas. La segunda, alargar el patrón 4 cm. No me quise arriesgar a que quedara corta y alargué por si acaso. En realidad no hubiera sido necesario. En las mangas tuve que cortar los cm que había añadido. En el cuerpo lo veo bien así, pero un poco más corto tampoco habría pasado nada.

The pattern is the Jalie 2679 Softshell Jacket. The pattern is intended for softshell, but it works perfectly well with fleece too. The two changes that I made were narrow the sleeves that were too wide, and lengthen the pattern by 4 cm. This wouldn't have really been necessary, but I didn't want to risk it ending up too short. On the sleeves, I actually had to cut off the added cm. The body is ok, although I might not lenghten it that much on the next one.


La tela es de Extrem Textil y es super agradable al tacto. Las cremalleras, del color exacto que me imaginé y que no pensaba que encontraría, pero hubo suerte.

The fleece fabric is from Extrem Textil and it has a great touch and feel. It is also quite warm. And the zippers are a dream come true. This was the exact color that I imagined from the first moment and wasn't sure at all that I would be able to find it, but I did!


La pieza del cuello para tapar el extremo de la cremallera también la añadí, no viene en el patrón.

The little piece at the end of the zipper isn't part of the pattern, but I needed to add it because, well, it was absolutely necessary lol.


Disfruté de la costura y la estoy usando un montón. Tengo ya preparada una tela de softshell para hacerme otra. A ver si lo consigo antes de que llegue el calor y se me quiten las ganas. ¡Feliz miércoles!

I did enjoy the process and I am wearing it a lot. I already have a softshell fabric ready for the next one. I hope that I will manage before heat arrives. Happy Wednesday everybody!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada