2/9/15

Let's start with a Married Girl Quilt

Here comes the first entry to my new blog. Excited!
I would like to start showing you the quilt that I have featured in the blog header. My beloved Single Girl Quilt... which works perfectly for a married girl too, and for the husband, and for the guests, and for the cats :). It was the first "big sewing" that I dared myself into shortly after I started learning how to sew a few years ago, and still the most favorite and only such big quilt in the house. 

Mi primera entrada en el blog. ¡Que emoción!
Para empezar, os voy a mostrar el quilt que aparece en la cabecera, mi querido Single Girl Quilt... Fue el primer gran proyecto de costura en el que me embarqué poco después de empezar a coser hace unos años, y sigue siendo el favorito y el único de este tamaño que tenemos en casa.


Pattern: Single Girl Quilt by Denise Schmidt


1 comentari:

  1. Alucino con el patchwork. Me encanta.
    Yo empecé un curso y lo dejé antes de terminar el edredón que había empezado...a ver si lo retomo. Y tengo chorrocientosmil hexágonos preparados para ser cosidos.

    ResponElimina